Sunday, August 06, 2006

Vicky & Christian's wedding

I'm still alive... in case you were wondering. Here are some snapshots from the the gap in my blogging:

NEW FRIENDS
I met Vicky at the beginning of July at one of our wing nights, and we hung out almost every day before she moved to Winnipeg this week. Here are pictures from her July 29th wedding:
The beautiful bride before the wedding
Me with one of the flower-girls, Gracie. I had the job of telling the flower-girls when to go down the aisle, and closing and opening the door for Vicky to go down when the second violin started playing. Vicky and I were poised just outside with our ears to the door whispering to each other, "Is that the second violin??" When we figured out that I'd missed the cue, I swung the door open a little too quickly, slamming it loudly against the wall. :)
The ceremony.With the beautiful bride after the ceremony.
(I miss you Vicky!)

MUSKOKA RETREAT
Our yearly team retreat at Muskoka. This is my third year in a row. See last year's post.
Deep in thought of course.Discussing major life issues with Eilleen and Melanie on the dock :)Mini-golf at Santa's Village on a team evening.

3 comments:

solnechko said...

beautiful pics...

ummm... speaking of wing nights... can i invite myself and a friend to your wing night tomorrow?

...andrea told me about it... would it be ok?

solnechko said...

hey you have a great heritage...

I'm just watching a tv special, it's a concert of a bunch of Acadian violinists. Cool stuff.

Jennifer said...

Hi Shona- yep, I'm proud to be Acadian . :)

As for wing night- see my latest post.