Wednesday, August 23, 2006

1 year of blogging- 100th post

This is my 100th post. I've now been blogging for a little over a year. I think I may keep this up after all. :)

Blogs are interesting things. I've got a list of blogs that I read fairly regularly, and I like the way blogs let me follow along with someone's life even if we don't get to see each other often. Even for those I do see often, it's interesting to see the experiences/thoughts/pictures that they do choose to share, because inevitably I see a different side of them.

I recently looked over the last year's posts, all 99, and thought it was interesting that so much of my life and experience from the past year has been captured on here. At the same time though, I realize how limited something like this is. There's so much more to me than 99 blogs posts. It just made me stop and reflect on how complicated people are. Me, and everyone else.

It just makes life more fun, to be able to recognize and enjoy the endless mystery of each person around me.

2 comments:

Jamie A. Grant said...

I quite agree, I have been able to stay involved in the lives of friends that I rarely see now due to circumstances. It's a surprisingly useful way to stay in contact.

I like what you said about how your blog posts show so much about you and yet so little. As for me, I consider my blog posts to be markers in my life showing my personal development. It's so easy to forget what God has shown us if I don't go back to look at our lives once in a while.

solnechko said...

congratulations :)