Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Wing Project

You may remember the debacle of the "pilates and wings" experience a few months back. The pilates didn't work out so well, but Amy and I united in our love for good chicken wings. We started wondering where the best places are for wings in London, and out of that experience came the Wing Project.
We've gathered a core group around us and started trying out a different wing place in the city each week. We record our opinions, judging various flavours, size, texture, as well as presentation, service, and atmosphere of the place itself. We've been to 7 places and will be visiting the 8th tonight.
Here is an open invitation to any Londoners, to join us at Tiger Jack's on Wharncliffe, at 9 pm.

Some of the group at Killaly Bar & Grill

3 comments:

solnechko said...

YAY!!!!! Thanks so much Jen,

You know what? Often, when I am driving home, I get these strange cravings for wings, and I really really really want wings, but I have no one to get wings with, and since I am usually driving by myself, and many wing specials require purchases of alcohol, I must go home in loneliness and hunger pangs.

The other day, I bought some boxes of frozen wings, for those very nights when I get those pangs. And now...

YOU HAVE A WING CLUB!!!!

I LOVE WINGS!!!

... yay... I'll be there tonight, with both wings flappin'. and my friend tammi. her wings will be flappin' too. THank you!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jen! thanks for the invite, the wings were great, the company was great. It was lots of fun. ...I was sooo full by the end! wow. ...I rolled myself into bed.

Jamie A. Grant said...

'Twas fun for all and all for fun. I do want to see the picture from last night...