Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Introducing #27

Meet my new roommate Andrea (#27). Here she is Saturday morning after reading my pathetic blog entry on Friday night and feeling sorry for me. She made me yummy berry pancakes and bacon, and we sat and talked for a while, which was nice. I met Andrea over two years ago, she was one of the first people I met outside of work here in London. We've typically stayed in touch every few months, going for coffee, or out for supper, etc since then.

I'm really thankful for the way that it worked out for Amy (#26) and I to move in with Andrea. The timing worked out unexpectedly and perfectly for us. The only sad thing is that we are hardly going to see each other this fall. Andrea is in California this week, and is back for two days before I fly to Seattle and Vancouver for a week, and then when I finish that trip, Amy will have just left for Alberta for two weeks!

When our travel settles down, I look forward to lots of good roommate times together.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Do I have a roommate # or do housemates not count?

rk said...

I'm just curious. What do you do? You seem to be travelling a lot. Having had 27 room mates must at least qualify you for a spot in Guiness! :-))

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a pretty girl!

solnechko said...

haha... andrea, you're a dork... um, i was just going to say that!