Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The cake

The wedding is over now, and Deven and Heather are off on their honeymoon. I have a number of pictures to post, but I'll leave you for now with just a picture of the cake. It was pretty simple, like I anticipated, but I got a lot of compliments on it. I didn't let them go to my head though, since I'm pretty sure the general amazement was directly related to the low expectations most people had. :)
So here it is: first, the plain cake, then dressed up a bit, with my handsome brother and his beautiful bride.



(p.s- it was a beautiful wedding, but I'll post more on that later. For now, I'm off to enjoy the rest of my vacation)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Nice job Jenn! I think you've found your calling.

Anonymous said...

Jen,

Congratulate your brother and his new wife for me. They look great together, and even better beside your cake.

Hope you are having a good vacation.

solnechko said...

what a hot cake! and i'm not talking about your brother!

(well i'm not saying he's NOT good looking... oh boy, i'd better quit while i'm ahead!)

Anyway, your cake classes have paid off. I will hire you to make mine.

Jennifer said...

thanks girls :)

Hi Christa! How are you? I will pass on your congratulations to Deven & Heather. I hope all is well with you.