Thursday, April 20, 2006

Off I go

I was thinking... did I mention that I am going to Thailand again?

Well I am. I am packed and will be leaving in about ten minutes to go to the Robert Q shuttle pick up spot. There I will meet up with Scott and Melanie, and together the three of us will fly Toronto-Chicago-Tokyo-Bangkok. We'll have an overnight in Bangkok, then fly on to Chiang Mai. In Chiang Mai we'll be attending a conference, and then I'll spend a few days visiting with friends from North Park who live in Thailand. On the return flight I'll be spending a few days in Vancouver.

I'm looking forward to sleeping on the plane. Sleep sounds good right now. :)

I'm sure I'll post more later, but for the next few days I will be in the air or in airports sleeping, reading and working on Sudoku puzzles. Till then...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
I didn't realize that you were of to THailand so soon- then again I don't think I've realized yet that's it's April (and it's almost over!) I hope everything goes well for you there. Take care.
Kim

solnechko said...

hope you're having a great time!