Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Cake Decorating- Part Deux

I might just be crazy. My parents think I am. :)
I've agreed to do my brother's wedding cake, an adaptation of the one pictured here.
I am starting Wilton 3- the slightly more advanced cake decorating class tonight. Remember my colourful clowns in October, and my self-made birthday cake? I'm skipping a level, and going right to #3 to learn "Wedding Cakes."
I know, clowns to multi-level fondant is a big jump. But look how simple it is...
My mom keeps trying to talk me out of it; she says that if I am too nervous she can just order a cake from a professional. She has said this about twice a week for the past 4 months.

I'm not nervous though. I'm much more nervous about being the co-MC at the reception, and with this one, I question not my own sanity, but Deven & Heather's in asking me!

1 comment:

solnechko said...

you are hilarious.

i might add that that cake looks amazing. if you can make that, you are amazing.

if not, you are still amazing.