Monday, December 18, 2006

Some family pictures

We went to Alyssa's ringuette game, and made these signs to support her (or embarass her, heehee). I told her that she had to get a goal for me, and that after she scored, she would have to point up at me in the stands to let me know it was for me. She did it! It made my day. Unfortunately I didn't get a good shot of her on the ice, or in uniform, but here she is below, with my sister.
Melanie and Alyssa after the game.
Me and my dad.
Melanie and our grandmother Doris (my dad's mom, we call her "Nan")

With my cousin Christy at one of many family gathering
My mom and dad
My aunt Marcia and my cousin Christy
With my cousins: Rebecca and Alyssa

With Melanie and Heather (us MacDonald girls)

The MacDonald kids: me, Melanie, Heather & Deven

3 comments:

solnechko said...

i love seeing your family pictures! i love seeing the pics of people who really look nothing like you, but then you look closer and you start to see the things... like you have your mom's lips, but your sister looks so much like your mom...

Unknown said...

It's wonderful that you have such deep connections with your family!

Rielly said...

Great to see you and your family Jen.

I was thinking about college the other day, You and Mel came to mind.

Hope things are well with you.

Blessings,